Saturday, February 6, 2010

Where do I start?

I know I know...its been eons since I visited this page!!I had never realized that it would be so hard to put pen to paper( in this case fingers to the keyboard). Its not like I am sooo busy that I have no timeI spend all my time reading random ramblings ..Its just that I have been hmm...eeemmm....LAZY-there I said it! as much as I hate to admit it...But I finally decided that I should be less lazy, so here I am.
So many things to write about..travels that were taken, issues that were debated, books that were read, people that I met, dreams that I have had, but where do I start?
I am going to take them one at a time....so hopefully I am going to write regularly, since I feel this sudden urge to write! Hope to fill the pages before I run out of steam!:))

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG!!! This blog is back from the dead!!